Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Nativity Set

*JMJ* I set up my nativity set today and put it under my Christmas tree. I hate to put in under there because you can't see it very good. But I really lack table room in my living room so this is the best place for it if I want to bring it out. I wish I could remember the year I got it. My husband got it for me at Frank's Nursery & Crafts several years ago. I think I might have gotten it the first year I was initiated into the Catholic church in 1999 when I completed the R.C.I.A. program, but I'm not sure.
I thought I'd take a picture and share it with you all. So have any of you put up your nativity sets yet? Oh I would love to see yours! Have a blessed Advent season. Jesus is the reason for the season! I just love that little saying.
I also added the pics of some of the little trinkets of what my son got in his Advent calender so far.
2...chap stick, he wanted. 3...Hershey's Kiss.
4...tub squirter's. I know I'm going to regret getting him these, come bath time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post. I can just see little Ry getting his surprises every day. I love your nativity set. So pretty!