Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prayer Request

*JMJ* I would like to make two prayer requests. I would like to ask my readers if they could pray for my Father-in-law. He had open heart surgery a few weeks ago and is still in need a prayers. I'll put a icon for my Father-in-law on my sidebar of my blog as he continues to recover. The next prayer request that I'm asking from my readers is to pray for my daughter and her unborn child. Her pregnancy is being threatened by a miscarriage. I will also put a little icon on the side of my blog for her and her unborn child. She has the ultra sound pictures and video up on her blog if you'd like to see it. http://aaydensmommy.blogspot.com/ Thank you.

2 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Thank you for the prayer request!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Anne. I feel at peace here on your new blog. It's absolutely beautiful and so inspiring.